Lauren has helped millions of people reconnect to their bodies’ healing wisdom, and can help your audience do the same.
Lauren’s website, EmpoweredSustenance.com, has supported over 40 million readers with holistic resources and recipes.
Her book, The Invisible Corset: Break Free of Beauty Culture and Embrace Your Radiant Self, is endorsed by leading doctors, body image therapists, and eating disorder specialists.
As a Body Connection Coach and intuitive, Lauren works with clients around the world to spiritually solve their lifelong food and weight problems.
She’s also the founder and formulator of Floral Song, a line of flower essences that supports mental health naturally.
Lauren has been featured on radio and top-ranking podcasts, including:
- Lauren on The Wellness Mama Podcast
- Lauren on The Marie Manuchehri Radio Show
- Lauren on The Insights at the Edge Podcast
Of her many other podcast interviews, a few include:
- Lauren on Mindspeak
- Lauren on Diet Rioters
- Lauren on We’re Talking Shift
- Lauren on Nourishing Women
- Lauren on The Way Forward
- Dr. Kelly Brogan – How The Invisible Disconnects Women From Their Bodies
- The Wellbeing Journal – Are You Listening To Plants? How Flower Essences Heal
- The Thirlby – The Invisible Corset of The Beauty Industry and How To Break Free
- Evie Magazine – I Quit Anti-Aging — Here’s Why You Should Too
WHAT TO EXPECT
Meeting planners and event organizers hire Lauren for her grounded, actionable, and catalyzing content. Attendees won’t be bored with trite advice to simply “love your body.” They’ll leave with radical new perceptions and actionable steps to immediately feel more comfortable and confident in their bodies.
If you’re looking for someone who is intellectually and spiritually grounded, inspirational, and provides actionable information, Lauren will light your stage (virtual or in-person) on fire.
The Invisible Corset: Break Free From Beauty Culture
- How to recognize the five strings of the invisible corset
- How female liberation requires escaping the corset
- The difference between controlling your body and connecting with it
- Why the pursuit of thinness and anti-aging sabotage women’s freedom
- How to enjoy beauty as self-expression instead of self-repression
Raising Body Confident Daughters: End the Generational Cycle of Female Body Hate
Attendees learn how to:
- Model a healthy body relationship for young girls
- Have healthy dialogue about bodies that truly empower girls
- Encourage a healthy, balanced relationship with food
- Have conversations that help teen girls establish healthy sexual relationships
- Help girls build emotional resilience in social media culture
Please use this form to contact Lauren about speaking inquiries.
Contact Lauren Geertsen