Lauren has helped millions of people heal their relationship with food and body image, and can help your audience do the same.
Lauren’s health website, EmpoweredSustenance.com, has reached over 40 million readers and she’s written two #1 Amazon bestselling ebooks, Quit Acne and Quit PMS.
Her book, The Invisible Corset: Break Free of Beauty Culture and Embrace Your Radiant Self was released January 2021, and is endorsed by leading doctors, body image therapists, and eating disorder specialists.
As a Body Connection Coach and intuitive, Lauren works with clients around the world to spiritually solve their lifelong food and weight problems.
Lauren has been featured on radio and top-ranking podcasts, including:
- Lauren on The Wellness Mama Podcast
- Lauren on The Marie Manuchehri Radio Show
- Lauren on The Insights at the Edge Podcast
WHAT TO EXPECT
Meeting planners and event organizers hire Lauren for her grounded, feminist, and catalyzing content. Attendees won’t be bored with trite advice to simply “love your body.” They’ll leave with radical new perceptions and actionable steps to immediately feel more comfortable and confident in their bodies.
A published poet, spoken word artist, and seasoned performer in Moth Story Slams, Lauren is a nuanced and entertaining storyteller.
If you’re looking for someone who is intellectually and spiritually grounded, inspirational, and provides actionable information, Lauren will light your stage (virtual or in-person) on fire.
The Invisible Corset: Break Free From Beauty Culture
- How to recognize the five strings of the invisible corset
- How female liberation requires escaping the corset
- The difference between controlling your body and connecting with it
- Why the pursuit of thinness and anti-aging sabotage women’s freedom
- How to enjoy beauty as self-expression instead of self-repression
Raising Body Confident Daughters: End the Generational Cycle of Female Body Hate
Attendees learn how to:
- Model a healthy body relationship for young girls
- Have healthy dialogue about bodies that truly empower girls
- Encourage a healthy, balanced relationship with food
- Have conversations that help teen girls establish healthy sexual relationships
- Help girls build emotional resilience in social media culture